believes in strong foundations, and the laying of those foundations starts early. Our team is dedicated to providing a place where our youngest learners will experience love, security, and joy while engaging in unlimited opportunities to grow and develop.
Each day is filled with discovery, exploration, and celebration as we aim for and reach developmental milestones. Our curriculum guide ensures that activities promote growth in all areas of infant development.
There is no such thing as too many hugs, cuddles, and giggles for young children.
The Lionheart Infant Program experience includes:
- Creative Curriculum (TM) for infants and toddlers
- Bible stories & songs
- Gross motor development
- Fine motor development
- Language development
- Sensory play
Goals and Objectives
- Social/Emotional Development-awareness of self and others
- Physical Development - learning about movement
- Cognitive Development - learning about the world
- Language Development - learning how to communicate
- Spiritual Development – learning about God’s great love for them