Trusted Child Care Center in Argyle, TX
Thank you for visiting Lionheart Children’s Academy. In Argyle, TX’s, we’ve built a reputation with parents throughout North Texas for compassionate child care that supports your children’s innate need for love, curiosity, creativity, and friendship.
- We offer a warm welcoming environment, so your infant can grow, mature, and thrive as they develop new social skills, improve their motor skills, and understand their uniqueness.
- We offer exceptional after school care programs for kids up to age 12 that combines engaging activities with daily devotions, games, and social outings.
- We provide parents with flexible options, excellent care for their children, and peace of mind so they can be effective in their workplace.
Valentines Day Classroom Parties – February 12th
Speech Evaluations – February 16th, 17th, & 18th
Pink Day – February 22nd
Virtual Tooth Fairy Visit – February 26th
Compassionate Care and Support for Your Children
As your child grows, they learn about their value and their abilities in the world they interact with. At Lionheart Children’s Academy, we aim to make their world loving, supportive, and engaging by fostering experiences that encourage exploration, self-confidence, and self-worth. We understand your child’s early developmental years are important to their growth, so we’re focused on keeping your child feeling secure, loved, and nurtured. Each day is filled with discovery, exploration, and celebration as we aim for and reach developmental milestones and help them develop their social skills with others. Whether you’re looking for child care for your baby or a trusted after-school program for your school-aged child, our program is designed to support you and your kids.
Helping Your Child Thrive
Your child’s early years have a huge impact on how they’ll thrive as they mature. At Lionheart Children’s Academy we not only offer compassionate care and guidance, but we also provide hands-on learning activities, social engagements, and learning through play that will help your child develop cognitively, emotionally, and improve their motor skills. Our programs are located on our church campus and we maintain a high level of security for your children to give you peace of mind. Find out more by connecting with us now. Our program’s goals include:
- Social/Emotional Development: awareness of self and others
- Physical Development: learning about movement
- Cognitive Development: learning about the world
- Language Development: learning how to communicate
- Spiritual Development: learning about God’s great love for them